Every state has laws governing taxes, and so does Florida, and there are rules regarding tax return Hunters Creek FL companies must follow. According to the Florida business law, any business involved in significant economic activity in Florida has to enlist itself with the Florida Secretary of State. After the business registers as a limited liability company (LLC), it must pay the taxes that will be due. These tax payments go to the Florida Department of Revenue.

What is Tax Return Hunters Creek, FL

It is a form that the taxpayer has to fill, to make an annual statement of the income, and circumstances under which the business works. Tax authorities like the IRS uses these to assess the liability of the tax. The format of the tax return Hunters Creek, FL is like a worksheet, with figures (income) and this is what the IRS uses to calculate tax liability. Business owners must fill the tax return Hunters Creek, FL each year to update information about how the business receives income (through interest, wages, and dividends, profits of any sort or capital gain).

The tax amount that the business pays depends on the business type, and the total amount of revenues it generates. This is a general rule on tax return (Hunters Creek FL as well).

Corporate Income Tax in Florida

Florida’s income tax assessment depends on the commutative taxable income of the LLC. Based on the amount of the LLC income, which will be taxable, there will be taxable income and it must include any other non-business taxable income earned anywhere in the state of Florida (this applies to Hunters Creek as well). Computation of corporate income tax happens according to the laws established by the Federal Government. From the total income, the Florida Department of Revenue lets off $5,000 and then arrives at the taxable net income. The amount of the corporate income tax that is taxable is approximately 5.5% of the net income.

Payment of Corporate Income Tax in Florida

The form that the taxpayer has to use varies with how the classification under which the limited liability company falls. The IRS has classification categories that guide businesses on which form to use:

  • If the LLC falls under the Corporation category, then it needs to fill the F-1120 form
  • If (according to the IRS) it is a Partnership, then the LLC must fill the F-1065 form
  • If the LLC is a Proprietorship, then the LLC doesn’t need to file or even pay a corporate tax
  • If (based on the total income) the LLC has to pay less than $2,500, then the F-1120A form will be of use.

Note: Tax payments must happen before the last day of the 4th, 6th and 9th month, or on the closing day of that tax year.

Foreign LLC’s

This applies when the LLC is in another state and has the Certificate of Authority endorsed by the Florida Secretary of State. However, it must pay the corporate income tax. The limited liability company can portion out the amount of taxable income, based on its economic activities in Florida. The figure of the taxable Florida income should be about 25% of the income made from the Florida property, 25% of the payrolls in Florida, and 50% of sales made in Florida. The details must reflect in the tax return Hunters Creek FL .

Conclusively, your LLC needs tax return Hunters Creek FL.

If you need more information about our Hunters Creek, FL accounting and tax services, please contact us at 407-502-2400. Freedomtax Accounting’s staff has been providing honest accounting services and tax services for 15 years. Our Orlando accounting and tax firm has its main offices in Kissimmee, FL. Our services are provided nationwide, but mainly in the Central Florida market to areas like Orlando, South Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Poinciana, Clermont, Davenport, Hunters Creek, Lake Nona, Celebration, Winter Park, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Apopka, Belle Isle, Edgewood, and Oakland FL. Our tax accountants and IRS enrolled agents (irs ea) specialize in corporate accounting and bookkeeping, tax services, tax preparation, back taxes help, tax debt relief, tax resolution, tax planning, itin number, incorporations, and non profit 501c3 tax exempt.

Was this post useful?