A lot of persons seek help from a professional tax services in Kissimmee when the time comes to file their income tax return. If you choose to use a paid tax preparation service to file your federal tax return, the IRS is advising the consumer to choose a tax service wisely. You are, by law, accountable for the information that appears on the tax return, even if another person did it for you.
Below are some tips to have in mind when the time comes to choose tax services in Kissimmee FL.
- Ask the tax preparation service to e-file your income tax return. Any good tax service in Kissimmee will offer IRS e-file to their customers. The rule is that any tax preparer that files more than 10 income tax returns must file electronically, except when the client prefers to file the income tax return on paper. Filing your tax return electronically is a very secure process and is highly recommended.
- Make sure the tax service provider in Kissimmee is qualified. The IRS is cracking down on tax fraud and identity theft, so everyday the tax profession is getting more regulated. That is why all income tax return preparers that get paid are mandated to have a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN). The consumer should also take notice if the person offering tax services in Kissimmee is a member of a professional organization that demands continuing education classes, like the National Association of Tax Professionals.
- Is the tax service attainable? There are many tax preparers in the market that commit tax fraud or are a tax scam. They offer incredible rates and promises, then you never see them again and you are stuck with a IRS tax problem. Professional tax preparation services in Kissimmee should be open all year long, not just for tax season.
- Don’t sign a blank income tax return. Stay away from tax services in Kissimmee that demand that you to sign a blank income tax form.
- How much does the tax service in Kissimmee charge? If you come across a tax preparation service in Kissimmee that bases their fee on a commission of your refund, or if they promise bigger tax refunds than their competition, RUN OUT THE DOOR!
- Disclose fraudulent tax services in Kissimmee to the IRS. The IRS has many methods of reporting abusive income tax services in Kissimmee. Form 14157, Complaint: Tax Return Preparer, and Form 14157-A, Return Preparer Fraud or Misconduct Affidavit should be downloaded from the IRS website www.irs.gov. You can also have access to the forms by calling 1-800-TAX-FORM.
If you have any questions about tax preparation services in Kissimmee please contact us at 407-502-2400. God Bless.
You must be logged in to post a comment.