FTAX Blog Do you want to hire a CPA in Kissimmee to make your taxes easier? Generally, tax professionals can be divided into a certified public accountant or CPA and an enrolled agent or EA. So whom of these should you choose and who can help you out better with your taxes? Let us investigate a little more in detail.

The Tasks Conducted

An EA’s main duty is to represent you before the IRS for audits, appeals and collections. They can offer you advice and prepare returns for you. On the other hand, a CPA will not manage accounting for a business. They will handle taxes for you but only if they have specialized in it.

An Enrolled Agent or EA is a good choice when

Your taxes involve out of state returns

EAs have unlimited practicing rights and these are allotted to them by the federal government, whereas CAs obtain their license from the states in which the practice. As such, if there is any need for you to file in different states, you should opt for an EA. Should you have to face an audit or represent yourself in front of the IRS, the same EA will be able to serve you.

You are involved in a dispute with the IRS

If you every get caught up an issue with an IRS, you will need an attorney. Since they can be expensive, many people, instead, hire an EA for the job.  EAs do not charge excessively and can handle your audits, proceedings and appeals.

A Certified Public Accountant CPA Kissimmee is a good choice when

You require accounting guidance

If you are a small business owner, you should prefer a CPA Kissimmee over an EA. Generally, CPAs have knowledge about bookkeeping and maintain financial records; they will be not only be able to sort out your taxes this year, but also present your with financial and tax advice for the next year.  This will make it easier for you to manage your business and you will not be subjected to any financial strains of any sort.

You fear an audit

If you are scared the IRS might nail you down for an audit, hire a CPA Kissimmee. The CPA will assure the IRS your finances are in order and nothing on the return has been incorrectly stated. You may have to provide them with bank statements and other documents which they ask to serve as proof.  Whoever CPA you hire, make sure they will represent you if a problem arises later on.

Needless to say, whether you opt for an EA or a CPA Kissimmee, they should be able to address all your concerns and answer all your queries. Until there is effective communication between the two of you, you will never be able to sort out your taxes well. Use the above advice to come to a decision, and hopefully, you will have no trouble with your tax professional or taxes.

If you need more information about our Kissimmee accounting and tax services, please contact us at 407-502-2400.  Freedomtax Accounting’s staff has been providing honest accounting services and tax services for 15 years.  Our Orlando accounting and tax firm has its main offices in Kissimmee, FL.  Our services are provided nationwide, but mainly in the Central Florida market to areas like Orlando, South Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Poinciana, Clermont, Davenport, and Hunters Creek, FL.  Our tax accountants and IRS enrolled agents (irs ea) specialize in corporate accounting and bookkeeping, tax services, tax preparation, back taxes help, tax debt relief, tax resolution, tax planning, itin numbers, incorporations, and non profit 501c3 tax exempt status applications.  (Freedomtax’s accounting and tax professionals are not CPA’s.  CPA services provided by third party provider)

Was this post useful?


Post comment