My experience as a accountant Orlando is that accountancy and taxation are two very different and yet, interrelated terms that encompass several aspects of a business. Many accounting firms Orlando provide a bundle of services under the label of ‘accounting services’. These Orlando accounting services are availed by many firms that operate in different industries. Multinational and big corporations avail such services on regular basis.
Accounting firms Orlando provide specialized services in the areas of taxation and forensic accountancy. Some of the firms such as Ernst & Young, PriceWaterHouseCoopers, KPMG, and Deloitte, also known as the Big Four provide a full range of services for account servicing and accountancy. Here are some services that are included as basic accounting services:
- Orlando Bookkeeping services – Bookkeeping Orlando is the most fundamental, yet, crucial of all accounting services Orlando. A majority of accounting firms Orlando offer bookkeeping services Orlando to their clients. These services include the maintenance of books of accountancy and ensuring that they are complied and reported according to the relevant tax laws. Small business owners make use of these services instead of hiring an in-house staff accountant Orlando.
- Orlando Auditing services – It is mandatory for publicly trading companies to get their books and financial records audited by a Certified Public Accountant. Auditing books ensures that the financial statements are in accordance with the international standards and that the business is carried out according to the international accounting principles. At the end of the auditing process, auditors provide their suggestions and recommendations about the financial health of the company. Auditing process ensures protection of the stake holders and investors. Auditing of financial operations of a company is also required by many banks while seeking business loans.
- Orlando Tax services – Tax services in Orlando includes preparing tax returns and filing them with relevant authorities in a timely manner. Tax returns Orlando are prepared by tax accountants Orlando who ensure that the financial statements are prepared in such a way that they comply with the tax code and laws. While providing Orlando tax services, tax accountants are also responsible to represent their clients during a tax audit conducted by the IRS.
- Orlando Risk Management services – Risk Management services ensures that the companies have required internal control to manage their accounting Orlando function. An internal audit is conducted to determine the viability of the company’s financial health. These services are also offered on consultancy basis.
- Orlando Payroll services – Payroll services Orlando looks at maintain a company’s employee information, ensuring that they receive their pay slips on pay day and preparing annual and quarter payroll tax returns.
- Orlando Business development services – Accounting firms Orlando are acquainted with various industry leaders and industry head. They provide these services to new business owners to educate them about servicing their clients and ensuring that exposing them to new business opportunities.
Accounting firms Orlando ensure that your business achieves its true potential by helping you build a sustainable foundation. They not only manage your tax obligations but also expose you to a plethora of opportunities. With their technical knowledge, experience and methodology, quality service is provided to you regardless of the size of your operations.
Getting Qualified to Work in the Big Four
While there are many lucrative jobs that you can get as an accountant Orlando, working at the Big Four will boost your career and make you eligible for future managerial posts such as Chief Financial Officer or Chief Executive Officer. Out of all accounting firms Orlando, the Big Four are known for providing lucrative pay packages and benefits, and propelling forward careers of perspective accountants Orlando. However, it is as competitive as it can get to get employed at the Big Four as they are notoriously famous for hiring only the best and the most competent. Here is a list of what they expect from their future hires.
- Knowledge and Competency
While the Big Four usually hire the top qualifiers, they also look for people with the required knowledge and competency. Having the required qualification might land you a job interview, but you will be required to justify your selection and prove your competency and knowledge.
Having an articleship experience at one of the Big Four and extra credits will show your dedication as well as commitment to the profession. Also, ask the concerned faculty for recommendations that showcase your skills and talents that portray you in a favorable light.
- Personal Management Skills
Personal Management skills include organizing yourself. It includes basic principles of time management and skill management as these skills are crucial when you are working in a hectic and challenging environment. Personal Management skills especially come in handy during the tax season where you will be asked to meet unreasonable deadlines and work in a chaos.
- Interpersonal Skills
While accountancy does not require excessive use of soft skills, many accounting firms Orlando see these as an added advantage as the accountants Orlando often perform tasks in teams. Experience in Conflict management and team leadership will certainly add laurels to your credibility. In case, you previously did not have a chance to show your leadership skills, emphasize on the fact that you are willing to step into the leadership shoes if and when required, and that you have the required capabilities for effective decision-making.
- Client Servicing
Accounting firms Orlando strive on providing excellent services to their clients, and so is expected from their hired personnel. In case you are pursuing to be an accountant Orlando and working at the Big Four, you need to have certain personal grooming and presentation skills that will make you presentable in front of a client. In certain cases, you will also be asked to legally represent your client. Therefore, some legal knowledge and experience will also play in your favor.
- Attention to Details
In accountancy, you are bound to make errors as the job requires calculation of huge amount of data, more commonly known as number crunching. However, it is important that you correct yourself and avoid making such slipups. Such mistakes can be avoided if you pay close attention to details and stay vigilant while performing your job duties.
- Research and Industry Knowledge
As an accountant Orlando, you will have to work with professionals from various industries. It is important that you stay atop to the latest industry trends and market knowledge. Gathering information and knowing about certain industries and the world economy will help you perform your duties in an efficient manner.
If you need more information about our, Orlando accounting and tax services, please contact us at 407-344-1012. Freedomtax Accounting’s staff has been providing honest accounting services and tax services for 15 years. Our Orlando accounting and tax firm has its main offices in Kissimmee, FL. Our services are provided nationwide, but mainly in the Central Florida market to areas like Orlando, South Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Poinciana, and Hunters Creek, FL. Our tax accountants and IRS enrolled agents (irs ea) specialize in corporate accounting and bookkeeping, tax services, tax preparation, back taxes help, tax debt relief, tax resolution, tax planning, itin numbers, incorporations, and non profit 501c3 tax exempt status applications.