Paying you taxes this year? You can definitely benefit if you hire an accountant Lake Nona, FL. We are sure you will want the full worth of your money if you do this. This is why we have some great advice for you. Follow our suggestions, and you will end up with one of the best accountant Lake Nona, FL.
Determine your needs
Figure out why exactly you need an account. In all the following circumstances, hiring and accountant Lake Nona, FL is a good choice.
- You want your taxes to be done in the shortest of time.
- You want accurate returns
- Your tax situation is complex
- You want to pay the least possible amount in taxes
- You are in a problem that involves back taxes, tax debt or audits
- You own a business or have stock investments
- You live abroad
EAs and CPAs
There are two types of accountant Lake Nona, FL : EAs and CPAs. An Enrolled Agent or EA is a tax professional who passes a certification test which is conducted by the IRS itself. They often gain specialization in a certain field and are the best choice if your tax situation is complex. Should you have to face an audit, they will also represent you.
Certified Public Accountants or CPAs are ones who pass the CPA exam and are granted a license by the state in which they practice. Generally, they recover their specialization in a particular area of accounting, which may not involve taxes. If this is so, that CPA will not be able to handle your tax issue. If you are hiring a CPA, make sure he has specialized in taxes.
Find a suitable accountant Lake Nona, FL
Once you decide why you need an accountant, you should search for one that has handled similar cases in the past and has enough experience in the field. As an example, if you have to face an audit, you will want an accountant who has taken care of several audits before. Anyone who will be doing an audit for the first time will probably not be able to take you through it.
As you search for an accountant, here are some things which will help you out.
- Referrals are a great option. Ask your finds and family, and if their tax situation is similar to yours, you can also use their accountant.
- Any accountant who promises you a huge refund or tells you that deductions can decrease your taxes to zero is just making false claims and only wants your money. Refrain from hiring individuals of these sort.
- Take estimates from a number of accountants and find out the services which they will offer you in their price range. You can then compare them and pick your best bet out of them.
So act onto our suggestions and you will find a qualified and skilled accountant Lake Nona, FL.
If you need more information about our Lake Nona, FL accounting and tax services, please contact us at 407-344-1012. Freedomtax Accounting’s staff has been providing honest accounting services and tax services for 15 years. Our Orlando accounting and tax firm has its main offices in Kissimmee, FL. Our services are provided nationwide, but mainly in the Central Florida market to areas like Orlando, South Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Poinciana, Clermont, Davenport, Hunters Creek, Lake Nona, Celebration, Winter Park, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Apopka, Belle Isle, Edgewood, and Oakland FL. Our tax accountants and IRS enrolled agents (irs ea) specialize in corporate accounting and bookkeeping, tax services, tax preparation, back taxes help, tax debt relief, tax resolution, tax planning, itin number, incorporations, and non profit 501c3 tax exempt.