If you have always been a die-hard fan of Sherlock Holmes and want to make a career out of your remarkable investigative skills, becoming a forensic accountant Orlando can be one of the most rewarding decisions of your life.
Forensic accounting is a newly introduced area in the field that has acquired tremendous popularity over the last few years and for good reason. As a forensic accountant Kissimmee, your job is unique and challenging as you get a chance to put to test your auditing, investigative and accounting skills.
Essentially, a forensic accountant Orlando is an investigator well-versed in looking beyond the big numbers. Forensic accountants Kissimmee are trained so that they can deal with all sorts of challenges that surround finances in the real world.
Companies and businesses hire forensic accountants Orlando so that all the finance-related issues are duly identified, addressed and resolved. In any organization, a forensic accountant Kissimmee is expected to provide assistance in two ways.
First and foremost, as a forensic accountant Orlando, you are required to view how well a company or enterprise is performing factually. If any flaws are identified, it is your duty to define alternative courses of action. You also deal with recovery and protection of assets and work side-by-side with document examiners, consulting engineers or private investigators if any white-collar crime is detected.
As a forensic accountant Kissimmee, it is also your responsibility to recover assets through criminal prosecution or civil action. Apart from investigative accounting, you have to provide litigation support. You have to collect documents to assess the case and identify any losses. You may have to initiate settlement discussions and appear at trials to provide any help with cross-examinations.
Forensic accountant Orlando are often involved in a wide array of investigations such as:
- Criminal investigations: In these investigations, your job is limited to preparing reports in a professional manner to support any existing evidence.
- Settlement of partnership disputes: These are assignments where you have to perform comprehensive analysis of accounting records to settle any disputes between business partners regarding compensation or benefits.
- Claims for personal injury: In this scenario a forensic accountant Kissimmee has to determine the economic losses as a result of accidents. This investigation is aimed at finding out any financial losses as a result of wrongful dismissal or medical malpractice.
- Fraud investigations: A forensic accountant Orlando has to track funds, identify assets and recover losses in the event of any fraud.
- Business interruption: This includes reviews of insurance policies for instance, coverage issues and calculating losses resulting from employee dishonesty, property loss or business interruptions.
- Matrimonial disputes: Often a forensic accountant Kissimmee has to track, evaluate and locate assets such as personal assets, properties and businesses.
- Economic losses: This is where a forensic accountant Orlando has to determine losses that are a consequence of consultation claims, product liability, and patent or trademark infringement. Also, this includes finding out any losses that have occurred from a breach of agreement.
If all the information listed above excites you, forensic accounting is just the right career for you. Since this field is detail oriented, just make sure you have the ability to give attention to detail.
If you need more information about our accounting and tax services, please contact us at 407-344-1012. Freedomtax Accounting’s staff has been providing honest accounting services and tax services for 15 years. Our Orlando accounting and tax firm has its main offices in Kissimmee, FL. Our services are provided nationwide, but mainly in the Central Florida market to areas like Orlando, South Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Poinciana, and Hunters Creek, FL. Our tax accountants and IRS enrolled agents (irs ea) specialize in corporate accounting and bookkeeping, tax services, tax preparation, back taxes help, tax debt relief, tax resolution, tax planning, itin numbers, incorporations, and non profit 501c3 tax exempt status applications.